1. Choose the right air conditioner temperature. Of course, in summer, many people like to adjust the temperature very low. Little do you know that when the temperature is adjusted too low, it will affect your health, so the air conditioning temperature must be adjusted appropriately. The most suitable temperature for the human body is 20°C to 25°C. If it exceeds 28°C, people will feel stuffy. If it is lower than 14°C, people will feel cold. Therefore, the air conditioner should control the temperature in the car between 18°C and 25°C. If the temperature is too low, it is easy to make people sick.
2. When entering the car in summer, the inner loop is started immediately. When the car is parked in the scorching sun for a long time, some car owners like to turn on the air conditioner and turn on the internal circulation as soon as the car is started, believing that this can make the temperature inside the car drop faster. But because the temperature inside the car is higher than the temperature outside the car, this is not effective. When you first enter the car, you should first open the windows for ventilation, and turn on the external circulation to exhaust all the hot air. After the temperature in the cabin drops, switch to internal circulation.
3. Everyone knows to use auto air conditioners in a fully enclosed state. The same is true for car air conditioners. If the doors and windows are not closed tightly during use, the cooling effect will be poor and fuel will also be wasted.
4. Adjust the direction of the air outlet at will. Some car owners do not pay attention to adjusting the direction of the air conditioner when using the air conditioner, which is not conducive to the best effect of the air conditioner. According to the principle of sinking cold air and rising hot air, the correct approach should be to set the air outlet upward when turning on the air conditioner and downward when turning on the heater.
5. Turn on the air conditioner for a long time. Some car owners often turn on the air conditioner after getting in the car, but long-term use of the air conditioner will cause excessive condenser pressure, which will cause loss of the refrigeration system, because the air conditioner is a heavy burden on the engine, and the engine itself is a heat generator. Body, not to mention in high temperature weather. Some small-displacement cars may even boil in this case, which affects driving and reduces the efficiency of air conditioning. Therefore, each time you use the air conditioner should not be too long. If the temperature in the car has reached a comfortable temperature, you can turn off the air conditioner and turn it on again after a while.
6. Do not smoke in the car with the air conditioner on. Because of smoking in the cabin, the smoke cannot be discharged at once, irritating the eyes and respiratory system, which is not good for health. If you smoke, the air conditioning and ventilation control should be adjusted to the "exhaust" position, so that the smoke in the cabin can be discharged outside the car.
7. Do not rest or sleep for a long time in a parked car with air-conditioning on. Due to the well-sealed car, when the car is stopped, the cabin has poor ventilation. If the air conditioner is turned on to rest or sleep at this time, it is likely that the carbon monoxide gas discharged from the engine will leak into the car and cause poisoning or even death.
8. Try not to use air conditioners when driving at low speeds. When traffic jams are encountered while driving, do not make the engine run at a higher speed in order to improve the efficiency of the air conditioner, because doing so will adversely affect the service life of the engine and the air conditioner compressor.
9. Turn off the flame and then turn off the air conditioner. Some car owners often think of turning off the air conditioner after the engine is turned off. This is harmful to the engine, because the engine will start with the load of the air conditioner when the vehicle is started next time. Such a high load will damage the engine. Therefore, the air conditioner should be turned off and then turned off after each parking, and the air conditioner should be turned on after the vehicle is started for two or three minutes and the engine is lubricated.
Post time: Jul-26-2021