2) Analysis and elimination when the auto ac compressor is running intermittently
①The clutch slips, remove the clutch assembly, repair or replace.
②The clutch coil is loose or poorly grounded. Remove it for repair or replacement.
③ Switches and relays are closed and closed at times and out of control. Replace out-of-control parts.
(4) Analysis and elimination of out-of-control air-conditioning system
1) The thermistor or temperature-sensing bulb fails, replace it.
2) The idle speed stabilization amplifier is faulty, replace it.
3) The expansion valve is stuck, remove it for repair or replacement.
4) The on-off solenoid valve is out of control and should be replaced.
(5) Analysis and elimination of large noise in the air-conditioning system.
1) External noise of the system
①The belt is too loose or excessively worn. Tighten the belt or replace the belt.
②The fixing screws of the compressor mounting bracket are loose. Be fastened.
③The compressor mounting bracket is broken, replace the bracket.
④The internal parts of the car ac compressor are damaged. Remove the compressor for repair or replacement.
⑤The amount of refrigerating oil is too little or there is no oil. come on
⑥ Clutch slipping noise. Remove the clutch for repair or replacement.
⑦The clutch bearing is out of oil or damaged. Lubricate the clutch bearing or replace the bearing.
⑧ The bearing of the air cooler motor is damaged. Replace the air cooler motor bearing.
⑨The air cooler bracket is broken or loose. If it breaks, it should be replaced and fixed firmly. If it is loose and noisy, tighten the bracket.
⑩The air cooler blade is broken or damaged. Replace the air cooler blades.
The air cooler blade rubs against other parts, find out the specific cause, and correct it.
Post time: Dec-13-2021