1. Vehicle liquid fuel heaters can only use diesel as fuel. ( Gasoline type except, please specify)
2. Before the parking air heater is used, the pipeline valve must be opened to ensure that the liquid in the pipeline can circulate, and at the same time, it must be filled with antifreeze, otherwise the dry grinding of the water pump will generate high temperature and cause damage to the water seal.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use the main power switch of the vehicle to turn off the parking diesel heater to prevent damage to the main engine from overheating.
4. The coolant medium filled in the circulation system must be an antifreeze to meet the temperature requirements of the vehicle's operating environment and prevent the radiator from rusting and generating scale.
5. When the circulation system is filled with coolant medium, the heater bleed plug (on the heater inlet pipe) and the pipeline bleed valve must be opened first, and there is no gas at the bleed valve, especially the heater bleed plug. When it comes out, close the vent plug (vent valve), turn on the water pump switch, and continue filling until the circulating system is full of coolant medium.
Post time: Sep-02-2021