The regular maintenance of auto screw compressor not only ensures the normal operation of the machine, but also extends the service life of the machine.
Many users and compressor manufacturers in the car screw compressor maintenance, often ignore the screw compressor chassis maintenance. In fact, screw compressor chassis maintenance is very important.
1. First of all, shut down the compressor, wait for complete cooling and complete release, and then start the inspection;
2. Then open the box and check whether the balance iron pin is firm;
3. Check whether the bolts are loose;
4. Check the surface finish of internal parts to check wear and voids;
5 open the rotating parts by hand to see if the clearance is even and whether there is wear; then check whether there are cracks inside and outside the chassis, and if necessary, check the defects.
6. Use a wrench to pry the connecting parts between the balance irons to see if they are loose or eccentric;
The above six steps are the maintenance methods of auto screw compressor chassis. Regular maintenance and repair of screw compressor is very important. When maintaining the screw compressor, don’t forget to maintain the screw compressor housing!
Post time: Jan-18-2021