Modern car air conditioners have four functions, any of which is to make passengers feel comfortable.
(1) The auto air conditioner can control the temperature in the cabin, which can both heat and cool the air, so as to control the temperature in the cabin to a comfortable level;
(2) The air conditioner can exhaust the moisture in the air. Dry air absorbs human sweat to create a more comfortable environment;
(3) The air conditioner can inhale fresh air and has a ventilation function;
(4) The air conditioner can filter the air and remove the dust and pollen in the air.
1. After using the car air conditioner for a period of time, you will often smell a smell similar to mildew and smoke;
2. When cooling or heating, the air blown from the tuyere is not fresh, and people will feel discomfort in the nasal cavity and trachea after staying in the car for a long time;
3. These are all caused by the odor of the car air conditioner. Then, why does the car air conditioner produce the odor?
1. When the air-conditioning system is running, the water vapor in the air forms condensed water on the surface of the air-conditioning evaporator. Part of the water will remain in the evaporator and the air-conditioning pipeline after the air-conditioning is turned off. These waters combine with microorganisms and pollutants in the air, and become breeding grounds for inoculum, Aspergillus, Penicillium, LP bacillus and mites in the humid, warm and dark air-conditioning system.
2. Nicotine produced by drivers and passengers smoking in the car
3. The smell of rubber, plastic and leather inside the car
4. Smoke, dust and exhaust gas in the outside air enter the car.
These peculiar smells will not only cause breathing difficulties and decreased immunity, but also make people feel irritable, reduce people’s judgment and memory, and cause traffic accidents in severe cases. Bacteria, molds and viruses blown out of the air-conditioning pipes threaten the health of drivers and passengers at all times. Therefore, the cleaning and maintenance of the car’s air-conditioning system is very important.
Post time: Apr-01-2021